Management as an art
let’s analyze critical factors that are common in Management and Art:
Prior theoretical knowledge:
Involves a lot of creativity:
Management as a science
- All the managerial knowledge and practices are developed through various observations and experiments which are researched and experiment based.
- Management is not a pure science but a social science.
- Management is systematic body of knowledge with theories, concepts, principles, experiments and functions which are systematically and logically analyzed.
Management as a Profession
- Professional managers must be joined in an association that follow rules and regulation according to the objectives set.
- Management is a separate discipline which includes research, observations and practice.
- Management requires formal education and training with updates of professionalism.
Code of conduct and associations:
Formal Education and systems: